New to YiC?
- Bring a towel to keep your hands sweat-free so that you don’t slip or slide!
- Let the teacher know of your injuries or concerns.
- Call the teacher if you are running late. We don’t have a receptionist and the doors are locked when the class commences. You don’t want to be locked out and miss out on the fun! Phone: 9698 5771
- Bring the correct change to pay for your drop-in class, or your package.
- Smile and enjoy your yoga experience!
You don’t need to bring…
- Mats! We use pro-quality Manduka mats in our classes as well as straps, blocks, bolsters and blankets.
- Water! We provide filtered water at the studio as well as tea and coffee should you wish a caffeine top-up after class.
- Wet wipes! We have lovely shower facilities, including body wash, shampoo and hairdryer.
- You can book for a class up to 2 hours ahead of time, and classes will only go ahead if there are bookings.
- You can buy a pass online or book now and pay later at the studio for all of our regularly scheduled classes.
- If you would like to do a class and have passed the booking window, just get in touch and we will try to accomodate you.
- If you booked for a class and cancel within two hours of the class starting, one class will still be deducted from your pass, or a no-show fee of $10 will be charged for unlimited passes.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!