Live Stream FAQs:
- All classes must be paid for in advance.
- Bookings will close one hour before class starts.
- Please be on the mat 10 – 15 minutes before class starts to ensure that your device or the service is working properly.
- We recommend a laptop or a larger screen so that you can see the teacher clearly. Please set up your device to allow the teacher to see you too.
- You may play music if this enhances your practice, we will mute you so please be assured that only you can hear your music!
If you are new to YIC:
- Let the teacher know of your injuries or concerns before class, and please rest in child’s pose if the pose doesn’t suit you.
- Have your props nearby in case you need them. For Yin or calming classes, definitely have a towel, cushions or blankets ready to make your practice as comfortable as possible.
- You can book for a class up to 60 minutes ahead of time, and classes will only go ahead if there are bookings.
- Bookings can be made via our website, on the Mindbody App or via Classpass.
- You can buy a pass online or pay a drop in. Payment can be made by PAYNOW to UEN 201600295D, or by Paypal to email@example.com. Classpass members pay directly to Classpass.
- If you would like to do a class and have passed the booking window, email us and we will try to accommodate you.
- If you cancel within 60 minutes of the class starting, one class will still be deducted from your pass.
Feel free to contact us or send an email if you have any questions!