Live Stream FAQs:
- All classes must be paid for in advance.
- Bookings will close one hour before class starts.
- Please be on the mat 10 – 15 minutes before class starts to ensure that your device or the service is working properly.
- We recommend a laptop or a larger screen so that you can see the teacher clearly. Please set up your device to allow the teacher to see you too.
- You may play music if this enhances your practice, we will mute you so please be assured that only you can hear your music!
If you are new to YIC:
- Let the teacher know of your injuries or concerns before class, and please rest in child’s pose if the pose doesn’t suit you.
- Have your props nearby in case you need them. For Yin or calming classes, definitely have a towel, cushions or blankets ready to make your practice as comfortable as possible.
- You can book for a class up to 60 minutes ahead of time for livestream and 90 minutes ahead for in-studio classes.
- Classes will only go ahead if there are bookings.
- Bookings can be made via our website, on the Mindbody App or via Classpass.
- You can buy a pass online or pay a drop-in. Payment can be made by PAYNOW to UEN 201600295D. Classpass members pay directly to Classpass.
- If you would like to do a class and have passed the booking window, email us and we will try to accommodate you.
- If you cancel within 60 minutes of the livestream class starting, or within 6 hours for in-studio classes, one class will still be deducted from your pass.
Feel free to contact us or send an email if you have any questions!